The Diocese of Kalamazoo currently has three existing commissions:
- Diocesan Worship Commission
- Commission for Ministry to Persons with Disabilities
- Commission for Lay Ecclesial Ministry Formation,
and is forming two new ones:
- Commission on New Evangelization
- Commission for Justice and Mercy
They all serve as collaborators and consultors for the Bishop. If you are interested in any of these, please contact Father Ken Schmidt in writing (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or direct hand written notes to the parish office, Attn: Father Ken) and indicate your interest and background, along with your contact information.